Saturday, December 6, 2008

...jessie gÜRL....the fRog princess, hahaha she might hate me, peace!

I have known this girl for quite some time, shes a friend who can tell you everything she would like to say, wether that could make you happy or not. Shes a typical techy chick, an irate agent who would like her customer to follow her instruction "HER WAY" and someone she could hear LOUD and CLEAR, haha. Shes been my mentor and my own critic. She even tells me how fat i am, coz im getting bigger and bigger everyday. She dont say such thing to humiliate me but she would like me to do something to make me feel better or for me to be at my best. Shes very much into technology, shes love to play PSP(how lucky, she get one from our companys raffle Ü) she knows very well about router wether its wireless or multiple port routers, its so easy for her to configure stuff like that, thats how savvy she is. I have learned so many things from her, i became more sensitive and aware for whatever words, actions and deeds i make coz theres always a payback (good or bad). She always tells me that "if you dont have anything good to say, better to keep your mouth shut" , "if the person didnt harm you at all, better not to judge her/him or say anything against that person", "if you want to be understood, you should learn and know what that word means" She also lend me her book "ABNKKBSNPLAKO" by bob ong, i had so much fun reading that book because even if the author has its own way or writing, he has simple thoughts that could brighten up your mind. Going back to jezz, ooooooooops i shouldnt name names, hahahha anyways, jezz is simple but sometimes she get misunderstood the way she talks but thats the real her, she might not be aware sometimes that your hurt but believe me shes a true friend that could lead you to the right path and will let you realize your mistakes. Troa is so lucky to have known her as my friend because without her we might end-up nothing, whenever my boyfriend and i had fights she always nag me, kidding... she always tells me that what i did was wrong and i should be sorry about it that i should initiate to ask for an apology which is right, even im not wrong i always do the initiative to say sorry just for us(mah bf) to be okay and im very thankful for having jez and for being my cheacher, teacher i mean.. hehehe... one thing you should know about her, she hates fRogs, hahahahha.. hope we'll be friends forever.

No comments: