Tuesday, December 9, 2008

fan of my mini fan


i got it from a friend and i cant help myself to smile whenever i turn this mini fan on, when this thing is on it creates a sound like there is somebody putting a tattoo on somebodys body, it somehow helps me lessen the heat, and whats nice about it, is its fairy like body that everyone notice when they see it. There come a time that somebody try to put a note on my desk asking where did i bought it, not just once but i received three notes askings the same question. i just cant help myself to laugh that somebody is interested in buying one, maybe i should try asking my friend jezz where she bought it so i could sell it to kids on christmas.

2 comments:

Cens World said...

hi zhey. how are you doing? i tag you for "The Smile Award". Kindly visit my site. Happy Holidays and say hi to tl troa as well.

momi she

Cens World said...

hello zhey..wishing you a happy new year and hope more happy moments for you this year 2009.. pls extend my greeting to tl troa as well!!!

momi she