Friday, December 5, 2008

a gOod Night sleep,

It feels so good to have enough sleep becuase it makes me do the task i need to do without getting naps at all. Sleep refreshes our body and our brain that make us become alert at all times. i only have 3-4 hours of sleep before and become irritated and get tired easily the next day. I cant concentrate on what im doing and attention span falls by the wayside, and the more chances I commit mistakes. When we sleep our brain get a chance to organize and archive memories. But a week ago ive learned to take care of my self by getting enough sleep of of 8-9 hours a day and it makes me feel a lot better, i dont need to worry if i have somethings to do because i could think properly and my mind is all set. These are the things i had to do in order for me to improve our sleep. i dont drink coffee or anything that contains caffeine 3hours before bedtime, i do exercise because it will help me relax my body and i try to make it a habit to sleep on a regular bedtime so my body clock will get use to it. If we get enough sleep everything looks and feels better every morning. There will always be a glow in our face that everyone would notice, trust me that works!

1 comment:

zentaipan said...

girl, don't be a hippopotamus, este, hypocrite! how can you try to sleep at home when you are sleeping at work!