Thursday, November 20, 2008

happy 4th monthsary



I'm so happy because troa and i are celebrating our 4th monthsary. I cant imagine that were still together, kidding! hahahha He is so patient, he is! Very patient with a childish girlfriend like me. I thank god for having someone like him in my life. I gave him a letter this morning and he said he really lik it and he will keep it forever. ÜÜÜ This are the things i worte to him. "Thank you for loving me unconditionally and for taking good care of me. I know i made a lot of mistakes but ive learned from it and became a better person. Thank you for leading me to the right path and for being my strength for all the problems ive been through. You made me feel complete for making me feel loved, for making me laugh and for telling me how much you ,ove me. Sorry for all the things that caused you pain, for being a childish,jealous and impatient. In my dreams i never imagined having someone as wonderful as you. you're such a caring and loving person and youve filled my life so many good things and special feelings. youve helped me discover how beautiful a relationship can be.I know im with the right person and its the best thing that ever happened to me. iloveu and i'll always love being with you no matter what life brings our way, you're simply my life!" haaaaaaaaaaaAsys, that was so sweet, right? Ü

3 comments:

richard said...

Happy monthsary Zey and I have given you an award as one of my favorite blog...Kindly check my blog...

Keep on smiling..:)

richard said...

Hello Zey,

Please check my blog, Power Blog award, hope you like it..

Keep on smiling

Cens World said...

hello, zey, happy monthsary for you!!