Wednesday, November 12, 2008

make yourself HAPPY


They say im a hopeless romantic, yeah.. i am. haha =) I'm zey and im in a relationship right now. I am very happy and contented of what i have and whom im with. we are on our 4th months now and hopefully he'll be my last. For the past bf's i had i should say i've been thru a lot. I became happy, overjoyed, contented, fulfilled, satisfied, sad, upset and alone. I'ive learned so many things and apply it to my everyday life. When you love, you'll learn how to give out something even if thats the last piece available. you'll learn what "sacrifice" means.

You'll forget everything just for the man you love. You become crazy, or do the craziest thing on earth just to please him. I have loved and been loved. Now, lets go down to business and know why i hated man before.. i was hurt, really hurt. I met this guy on the phone, he was my cousin's friend and he was introduced to me via phone. we used to talk everyday, share everything under the sun.. we talk about everything, bout love, family friends, school, lifestyles, etc. and at some point he tried to tell me how he really feels for me. He told me he like me and after a month or so i just dont know what happened next and i realized that were on a so called "relationship".

I was about to enter college that time and i took my entrance examination at UST (University of Sto Thomas) and MAPUA Institute of Technology planning to take E.C.E. fortunately i passed the examination at ust for (food tech) and ece at mapua but during that time i was so in love and my bf then encourage me to enter the school he attends to. he was lucky because my mom allowed me to enter college at AMA. We were then happy and since were neighbors we go to school together and end the day together. We often go to their place after school. and i was overwhelmed bec his family was so nice to me and they treat me right. My bf then is a typical "boy next door" and i hate it when girls used to flirt iwth him. i always end up to stay quiet when im jealous and when i am he knows im so pissed off and he will please me as much as he can just to break the coldness between us.

But the we realized that i am not yet ready to eneter in a relationship, i was too yound to handle a relationship with a man who's 5 years older than me. After a couple of weeks 92 maybe) i found out that he going out with another girl and after a day or two his brother told me that they are officially bf/gf. duh?! that was so quick! i felt like dying. i dont know what went wrong, if theres something i did, for hime to do such thing. i am so upset and for a couple of months no owrds would come out on my mouth bec im so disappointed and i felt like im a big loser. but with the help of my friends they made me realize that i lost nothing. me who did nothing but to love, care and help him in my own little ways did my best and i should say i did my part and theres no need to regret what happened

bec god has a reason for allowing things to happen we may never understand his wisdom but we simply have to trust his will.. and yes his right, i have found my true happiness now with my man, family and friends. I have learned that we shouldnt worry if we chose to stay single and enjoy every single moment of you life with your family and friends rather than to stay in a relationship who'll treat you hell out of it, and who doesnt even know your worth... Happiness is a decision you make and we ourselves are the one who decides wether we want our lives to be happy, NO ONE ELSE. . ÜÜÜ

No comments: